Learning More About My Feelings is part-two in teaching children how to identify their feelings.
This book expands their comprehension of emotions by introducing 20 NEW emotions. Learning More About My Feelings introduces the new feelings in three ways.
- Visually: Showing the emotion.
- Explains: Providing an easy-to-follow meaning of the emotion.
- Demonstrate: Gives a scenario.
This book supports children in the development of NEW feelings and the result of subtle sensations associated with these advanced emotions. Learning More About My Feelings continues the education of emotional and social skills that are required to be self-aware and regulated during their later years of childhood.
And, also teaches these 20 NEW emotions: Jealous, Disappointed, Playful, Brave, Confident, Hurt, Shy, Proud, Focused, Confused, Ignored, Calm, Rejected, Overwhelmed, Ugh, Irritated, Hopeless, Curious, Bored, Chill
This is the perfect purchase because...
- You already explored the starter book: Learning About My Feelings
- You work with children, both younger and older
- You work in a classroom, therapy room, or home setting
- You use various therapy approaches, such as EMDR and IFS
- You want to continue the development of greater self-confidence, better behavior, and improved decision-making with your children
Learning More About My Feelings can be used to have children read at their own pace. One-on-one guidance from a therapist, teacher, or parent is not required but recommended for best results.