Somewhat resembling a puppy both in size and friendliness, a Baby Luck Dragon is nonetheless an untamable creature. All who have seen one are most fortunate, yet no explorer has ever discovered the home of a Good Luck Dragon or succeeded in seeing one a second time.
- Scientific Name: Draco fortuna
- Characteristics: With many mammal-like qualities, it’s easy to mistake a Baby Luck Dragon for a pet dog. It’s definitely a dragon, however, as its six legs, scaly body, and long tail attest.
- Size and Color: Very similar in color to adult Good Luck Dragons, babies have more muted shades of copper and gold in their fur. This figure is 3 ½ inches long and stands 3 inches tall, slightly larger than a deck of playing cards.
- The Baby Luck Dragon is part of the Dragons collection.
- All of our products are Non-toxic and BPA free.